To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01244 940047
Anyone who deals with people face to face, over the phone or by email and wants to improve their customer handling skills in difficult situations.
Get an awareness of who are difficult people to deal with. You’ll consider yourself and how you interact with people. You’ll get an insight into human behaviour and why people can be difficult to deal with. You will gain valuable insights into handling conflict.
You will develop tools and techniques to get the best from people, learning how to control their emotions and your own. You will understand how to turn things around, build better relationships, help yourself, the customer and the organisation.
- Understanding the factors that lead us to seeing someone as ‘difficult’
- Gaining awareness about the significance of our own beliefs
- Recognising the difficult types of people
- Understanding reasons why people may be difficult
- Appreciating the Cycle of Conflict model
- Non-verbal communication in conflict situations
- Management approaches that lead to positive outcomes of conflict
- Strengths and weaknesses of your preferred style of conflict resolution
- Applying assertiveness techniques to conflict situations
- Practicing handling of conflict situations
- Developing an Action plan
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates.
No Reviews found for this course.