When we ask anyone about the problems within their organisation or team, the subject of communication usually comes out as one of the most common issues. Although today there are more communication channels than ever before, the need for effective communication between people is of the highest priority.
Who is this course for?
Anyone whose work depends on successful interaction with others and has a desire to maximise the impact of their communication skills. The course is also ideal for people who wish to improve how they communicate and interact with others in a non-work related environment.
Just Some of The Things You Will Learn On The Course:
• The importance of communication in modern organisations
• The key elements and skills of communication. • Enhance your telephone communication
• Enhance your written communication – email etiquette
• How to maximise your communication skills in a variety of situations
• What helps and hinders communication at an individual, team and organisational level
• Questioning skills
• Listening skills
• Self presentation
• Effective and meaningful Feedback
• How to adapt your communication style to others
Advanced Communication Skills
- How simple changes to your posture can change the way you are percieved.
- How your handshake can make or break the relationship before you’ve even started!
Discover how a person is REALLY thinking..
- Use a person’s eyes to reveal exactly how to talk to them for maximum effectiveness.
Powerful, Persuasive Language
- How to make simple language changes to match another person’s experience of the world -a powerful, invisible way to build trust and influence others’ thinking.
- Mixing language for maximum impact.
No Reviews found for this course.