To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01244 940047
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors wishing to enhance their own personal skills and become more effective as managers and leaders. Staff who are empowered and enabled to act with initiative and creativity are what modern organisations require, this one day workshop provides managers and supervisors with insights and practical steps to develop this culture in their own organisations
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand empowerment and delegation: your potential impact, risks and benefits
- Identify your preferred style
- Determine what can and cannot be delegated
- Identify best practice for delegation
- Overcome obstacles to delegation
- Use delegation as a step to empowerment
- Understand the concepts behind developing an empowered organisation
- Ensure that empowerment and delegation are really working
No Reviews found for this course.