To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01244 940047
This hands-on one-day training course has been designed to teach delegates how to apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language to simplify many of the tasks that you can perform using various tools and functions in Excel.
Delegates should have basic knowledge of Excel tasks such as creating, editing, formatting and printing worksheets with charts and sorted and filtered data.
What You Will Learn
- Delegates who wish to gain the skills to apply VBA to macros development
- Worksheet formatting
- User-interactive macros
- Perform calculations and work with multiple worksheets
- Introduction to Visual Basic for Applications
- Creating Basic Macros
- Examining module design
- Using Macros to complete a task
- Creating decision-making code
- Using loop structures
- Interactive macros
- Basic Compile and Debug Tools
No Reviews found for this course.