To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01244 940047
This hands-on one-day training course has been designed to teach delegates how to apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language to simplify many of the tasks that you can perform using various tools and functions in Excel.
Delegates should have already attended, or be familiar with the content of the Microsoft Excel VBA Programming Level 1 course. Delegates who wish to improve their existing VBA procedure development will find this course beneficial.
- Calling Procedures
- Using VBA to run existing procedures
- Interact with Other Applications
- Using Excel data in PowerPoint
- Debugging & Error handling
- On Error Method
- Debug Method
- Using Breakpoints
- The Watch Window
- Creating User defined Functions
- Automatic Procedures
- Working with Workbook Events
- Working with Worksheet Events
- Creating ‘Auto’ Procedures
No Reviews found for this course.