To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01244 940047
For people who want to push the boundaries of their comfort zone and tackle a personal or professional challenge which they either avoid or fear.
The workshop is split up into two parts:
Identify what’s holding you back personally and professionally by exploring ways to overcome fear and self-doubt; and question any limiting beliefs to increase self-confidence.
- The evolutionary stuff – a brief explanation of the mind’s emotional regulation systems and how they affect behaviour.
- Identify concerns and fears affecting your own self-confidence.
- Challenge self-limiting beliefs, turn them into empowering ones and put them into practice.
- Distinguish between desire and determination and assess your motivation to make changes.
Learn how to tap into your valuable resources and push the boundaries of your comfort zone.
- Consider a goal you would like to achieve which is currently out of your comfort zone.
- Explore the resources needed that will help you achieve it.
- Explore your development needs and identify what you need to do to make it happen.
- Learn how to access a resourceful state
No Reviews found for this course.