Discover how easy it really can be to get a yes from others.
Persuasiveness is one of the most important skills anyone can learn because it is useful in countless situations. At work, at home, and in your social life, the ability to be persuasive and influence others can be instrumental for achieving goals and being happy.
How can one person get someone to do something with ease, while it’s an uphill battle for someone else? The answer is being able to influence and persuade, without the use of power or control.
This powerful, interactive workshop is perfect for anyone who needs to increase their influence and persuasion skills.
- Powerful techniques to be persuasive and influence others
- Why influence and persuasion is more useful than authority.
- How making small changes to the words you use can profoundly affect the outcome.
- How to have someone agree with you while you’re disagreeing with them.
• Introduction to Influencing
• What influence is…. and why it is important
• How we are all being influenced without realising it
• Links to assertiveness and behaviour
• The process of Influence
• Planning and preparation
• Influencing and gaining commitment
• What affects our ability to influence
• Influencing in Practice
• Understanding our own influencing style
• A structured approach to objection handling
• ‘Conscious competence’
• Strategies for influencing
• Advanced ‘covert’ techniques
Once you begin to use even a fraction of the techniques and information from this powerful course you will discover how easy it is to move someone to your way of thinking!
No Reviews found for this course.