To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01244 940047
Anyone who needs to understand how influencing is crucial in getting the best out of people you interact with. This may be people you manage, customers you deal with or stakeholders you engage with.
Understand more about the power of influence and how you can use this get the best out your relationships. You’ll learn how influencing works, what triggers people to follow your lead or buy your products. You get the chance to practice these skills, is a safe learning environment.
- Identify how you perceive situations and how others perceive you in the working environment
- Use communication techniques to build rapport
- Use listening techniques to enhance your levels of communication
- Implement questioning techniques to build relationships
- Develop an awareness of the six influence triggers that people respond to
- Identify how to cultivate relationships at work, in order to increase your ability to get results when you don’t have direct authority
- Identify how to build credibility at work so that you can get the results you need
- Create an action plan to implement your learning in the workplace
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates.
No Reviews found for this course.