To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01244 940047
People who are facing change in their workplace, through reorganisation, restructure or management changes.
Understand the process of change and give you insights into how and why we respond to change, how our reactions vary. The event will help you to embrace change in a positive way.
It will look at how we can deal with stress as a reaction, how we can manage conflicting demands, understand survivor syndrome and how we can develop resilience.
- Understanding the process of change
- Raising our awareness about our reactions to change and stress
- Developing an understanding your role in dealing with change and stress
- Being clear about the role of the organisation and the line manager, in supporting people through change and stress
- Learning how to manage conflicting demands
- How to influence others and engage staff in the change process
- Developing resilience – how to make improvements in your life that will help you cope better in a changing environment
- Understanding survivor syndrome and how you can help yourself and others through this phase.
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates
No Reviews found for this course.