To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01244 940047
Course Aims/ Target Audience
This event will help you to focus on your customer service skills. You’ll understand the need to be more customer focussed, to meet the challenge of the highly competitive market and increasing customer sophistication, with demands that brings.
- To improve working relationships within your team
- To understand how our behaviour can impact on others, in a positive and negative sense
- To develop better communication skills
- To appreciate the importance of teamwork
- To understand the importance of influencing skills, the impact on sales / teamwork and customer relationships
- To understand why customers can be difficult and how to manage our reactions
- To learn new skills and develop strategies; to improve customer service, improve sales and develop relationships, both with clients and customers.
- Understanding our customers (internal and external)
- Perceptions and beliefs – how these can affect our relationships
- Managing our own emotional states – managing our behaviour
- Communication skills (body language, tone of voice, words & questioning skills)
- Understand what being assertive means and positive re-phrasing
- Getting your point across more effectively
- Handling difficult people
- An introduction to influencing skills and how to translate this into improving sales; developing better relationships with customers
- The gift of feedback – learning what you’re great at and what could make you even better
- Action planning – What are you going to do differently?
- Evaluation and close of event.
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates.
No Reviews found for this course.