To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01244 940047
Course Aims/ Target Audience
Anyone who writes letters or emails to customers or the public and wants to learn how to get it right, first time. First impressions count and in an age of social media, you will be judged, for all to see, on the quality of your organisational correspondence handling.
Understand the importance and value of your responses and messages to the image of your organisation. You will learn what good looks like, from an industry expert, with experience of drafting correspondence for customers, senior executives and Government ministers.
You will develop some great tools and techniques and develop a keen interest in the value of grammar, punctuation, together with engaging and interesting writing.
- Understanding why we need to get it right
- Learning why it’s important to read correspondence carefully
- Gain insights into how people communicate and the relationship to complaint handling
- Learn how to analyse correspondence effectively
- Appreciate how your tone and response determines the success of correspondence and complaint handling
- Understand what we mean by tailoring, tone and flow
- Learn what good tailoring, flow and tone looks like
- Think about why we might find it difficult or unnatural to personalise our correspondence
- Understand why proof-reading is important
- Practise these techniques
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates.
No Reviews found for this course.