To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01244 940047
Anyone who is involved in the performance management process – first line managers, supervisors, senior managers and HR managers.
Develop an awareness of the skills required to manage performance effectively. You will understand why this is important, how it helps you, the employee and the organisation.
You’ll learn about planning your performance reviews, using listening and questioning techniques, managing your emotions, how to give constructive feedback confidently and making sure actions are taken forward.
You’ll hear real examples of when things when well and not so well, learning from the experience of others.
- Planning your performance discussions
- Using questioning and listening techniques to understand the issues
- Becoming confident in giving feedback, using a variety of models to suit the circumstances
- Helping individuals understand their behaviour, managing your and their emotions
- Making effective notes and setting up an action plan for the employee
- Practise your skills
- Creating a development plan for yourself, to enhance your understanding of performance management
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates.
No Reviews found for this course.