To apply for this course please use the button on the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01244 940047
Course Aims/ Target Audience
People who want to organise their time more effectively and have trouble with delegating tasks to others.
Become more efficient and effective in your role. You will become less stressed and understand the importance of priorities and delegation. You will learn how delegation helps to develop people and grow more effective teams. You’ll learn how this will benefit you, your people and the organisation.
- Understand the importance of managing your time, as a manager
- Evaluating how you currently get things done
- Examining your self-motivation
- Appreciating the importance of focus and priorities
- Organising your work
- Using the prioritisation matrix
- Delegating to develop people
- How to delegate effectively
- Working SMARTER
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates.
No Reviews found for this course.