For people who find it challenging to manage stress and bounce back from life’s challenges, this may be after a period of absence from work or because of excess pressure.
Learn and practice techniques to manage your time effectively, reduce your stress levels, develop your resilience and use relaxation and mindfulness techniques to help you deal with life’s challenges.
- Reflect on your current work life balance and identify what needs to change.
- Organise your time more effectively.
- Learn how to say ‘no’ without upsetting anyone.
- Identify your current attitude, beliefs and approach to handling stress.
- Explore current stressors and identify actions, which will enable you to bounce back.
- Share tips to promote a restful sleep and maintain your overall wellbeing.
- Practice mindfulness and relaxation techniques.