For people who want to develop better communication skills.
Organisations need people who get their message across clearly and effectively, establishing better relationships with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
Develop great, new communication habits. We all develop poor habits over the years and you will learn how recognise these, becoming more effective, assertive and confident.
This event will help you develop as an individual, improve your relationships, help the organisation and allow customers to gain trust and confidence in you.
- Understand what good communication looks like
- Learn how to make a positive first impression
- Develop a range of communication skills that are appropriate in different situations, with different customer types
- Develop great listening skills, including active listening
- Demonstrate effective questioning techniques
- Understanding yourself and how your inner thinking affects communication
- Explain what makes customers difficult
- Take appropriate action to manage your own reactions to customers’ emotional states, through transactional analysis
- Using techniques like matching, pacing and signalling to communicate effectively
- Practice techniques to communicate well and handle difficult situations effectively
One day course, highly facilitated delivery, with tutor input, group involvement, discussions and practise.
Handouts provided to delegates